I have been so busy the past few weeks with work, being ill (feeling sorry for myself) and attempting to organise myself for Christmas!
Christmas is something I am usually really good at and am super prepared but, this year has just crept up on me and I still haven’t finished my shopping with only 9 days to go…nightmare.
Luckily I had some time to think about what I wanted. The list was quite small – as I am no longer 5 so I don’t need to search through the Argos catalogue to write my list! Everything I asked for was pretty much Yoga/Lifestyle based..what a SHOCK.
I will take you through the list below of what I have asked for and why and you never know you might even think it looks interesting too. The links of the products take you directly to the website if you fancy doing a bit of browsing.
- Made by Zen Soto White Aroma Diffuser – This is an electric diffuser, you use them by placing a few drops of essential oil and water inside which produces a relaxing mist. The different types of essential oils are endless and all have different benefits so you can pick and choose what type of oil you would like to use depending on you personal needs. They are also soo pretty and calming to look at – I love them!
- Om Yoga & Lifestyle Magazine – So this will actually be a 12 month renewal for me as my current subscription has come to an end. I love this magazine to chill out on the sofa and read, you also get some really good perks with the magazine such as free tickets to shows, free gifts when you subscribe and lots of competitions for you to enter.
- Liforme Yoga Mat – Don’t get my wrong I LOVE my current mat I have and always get compliments on it but, I have read so many good reviews on this mat and feel that I now need a slightly stickier mat to support me in my inversion practice. I can’t wait to try it out and definitely see if as an investment into the future not just another mat.
- Korres Shower Gel – If you have not tried this shower gel – you need to! It smells so amazing you feel like your on holiday whilst having a shower. My favorite scent so far is Pear but this Basil lemon is also just as good. It is a little pricey for a shower gel at £8 a bottle but I think it’s worth it especially when you want a little pamper.
- 2100 Asanas Book by Daniel Lacerda – I have asked for this book because I love learning about yoga and about each Asana rather than just making pretty shapes, I like to know the background behind it.
- Neal’s Yard Vitality Blend – To be honest there are a lot of essential oil brands out there and I am open to trying them. I am definitely going to look into learning more about essential oils in the new year as I find them very fascinating and the smells are amazing.
Hope you enjoyed reading my Christmas list and feel free to buy me anything off of it 😉
As Christmas approaches I will be thinking about the New Year and what I would like to achieve during 2017 so don’t go far!
Love, Dans x