I don’t know about you but, I love it when the seasons change and everything gets darker outside.
Darker mornings mean the temperature is dropping and, it’s time for the winter wardrobe to make an appearance.
I have picked out my favourite gym gear which will see you into the Autumn months looking and feeling great.
Before I head on to the activewear, I want to show you this beautiful ring that I was gifted from Ineffabless.
As shown in the picture below, I am sporting the Sterling Silver Open-ended Love Ring which is absolutely love. The ring is classy and stylish, and the best thing about it is that it can be worn on any finger because the back is open. If you love my ring as much as I do, you can check out all their other products at www.ineffabless.co.uk.
My October Activewear Favourites
- S’Well 17oz White Marble Sports Bottle – This S’Well bottle is an ideal bottle for the gym and generally on the go, as it keeps your water cool for 24hours. It is also non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free, it is equally just as good for the environment because it minimises the waste of plastic bottles.
- New Balance 247 Trainers – I don’t know about you but, these New Balance trainers are beautiful. I already have one pair on New Balance and they are so comfortable I live in them. These will definitely be making it onto my Christmas list.
- Sports Vest in Plum – H&M have a great sports range and, I always love the price and quality of their products. Also, this plum colour is perfect for Autumn and Winter.
- New Era Strapback Cap – I don’t wear caps enough but I do love them. I am especially loving the cream colour which goes with pretty much everything.
- Varley Windsor Leggings – Full length leggings are a must for me, I am always cold. Marble is one of my favourites at the moment, hence the leggings and the water bottle. They are very eye-catching and you can match almost any coloured top with them.
- Manduka Pro Yoga Mat – I have a few too many yoga mats and have heard lots of great reviews about this one. They come in lots of different colours but I loved this one for Autumn, and with Christmas coming up it seemed like the perfect choice.
- Caged Back Sports Bra – Who said wearing a sports bra couldn’t be fashionable?
All the products above are tagged to make shopping easier.
I hope you are having a lovely Autumn, and I would love to know if any of my favourites caught your eye too?
Love, Dans x
Read my previous post: Shower in Nature: Korres Product Review