..with your warm and cosy fashion fix that is so nice, you won’t even want to think about hibernating!
As Autumn arrives we start getting a little bit to comfortable being snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket and hot chocolate. This is lovely to do but let’s face it, it’s not doing us any favours…
So to make it easier for you to crawl off the sofa i have done some online window shopping and have picked some of my favorite finds that are perfect for this chilly weather – who wants to stay in the house when you could look this good!
Enjoy browsing my finds using the links below and don’t forget to treat yourself.
- Myna Headband from Free People
- Tubular Viral Trainers in Raw Pink from Adidas – these are an amazing colour!
- Fleece Jacket with hood in Dark Blue Marl from H&M
- Tavi Noir Charlie grippy socks in Blush from The Mad Group – I have a pair of these in grey and I love them for the days its too cold to go bare foot, my feet are always freezing so they are perfect.
- Chandrasana Reversible leggings from Sweaty Betty – is this not the best idea ever?
- Nuxe moisturizing cream creme fraiche from John Lewis – I don’t know about anyone else but my skin can get really dry in the colder months and I just love the whole Nuxe range – it smells so nice.
- Mala Creative Meditate Mala – Embracing Self Awareness from Yoga Rebel – this would go beatuifully with the reversible leggings
- Sweet Almond Oil & Himalaya Rose Scrub from M&S – Yes i labelled 6 twice so pretend that says 8. This scrub is an essential for me to use in the shower before slapping on lots of moisturizer after.
I hope you enjoyed my selection.. happy shopping!
Love, Dans x